Saturday, September 05, 2009

I'm In the Mood for a Hot Dog

I'm in the mood for a hot dog! So let's share a virtual one together.
Does anything below catch your fancy?

Lunch at Oki-Dog
Oki Dog
from Oki Dog in Los Angeles, CA


Lunch at Hamburger Central
Polish Hot Dog
from Hamburger Central in Glendale, CA


Lunch at Mustard's's
Chili Fire Dog
from Mustard's in Long Beach




Lunch at Mustard's
Chicago Hot Dog
from Mustard's in Long Beach



Dinner at Tutti Frutti
Colombian Hot Dog
from Tutti Frutti in Pasadena, CA



To check out my Flickr Photos (foodie and otherwise), please click here!


5 comments:

Natalie DeJohn said...

Yummy! I'll take all of the above please. These photos are fantastic!

weezermonkey said...

Mmm! What a fun little pictorial!

Have you been to Japa Dog in Vancouver? If not, make sure to try one if you ever make it up there.

We just went a few weeks ago and loved them. You can see some fun pics here. :)

pleasurepalate said...

Natalie: I'm so glad you enjoyed the photos. :)

WM: I've actually heard of Japa Dog, but at Nisei Week in Little Tokyo, a Japanese hot dog stand showed up called Dogzilla. In fact, my friend blogged about it below:

http://foodblogz.blogspot.com/2009/08/dogzilla.html

My dining group is going to have a tasting with them soon, so stay tuned. :)

Exile Kiss said...

Hi Abby,

Great photos! :) So out of all of those dogs, which one did you like the most? :)

pleasurepalate said...

EK: I actually really liked the Fire Dog, but for sheer I'm only going to ever have this once, it would have to be the Colombian hot dog. :)