Monday, September 13, 2010

If I Could Cook...Bacon

If I could cook aka if I had the patience in general and I was in the mood for bacon, below are some recipes that might actually get me in the kitchen, courtesy of images I saw on TasteSpotting!

Bacon Caramel
- Palachinka

Bacol Polenta with Sauteed Crimini Mushrooms & Thyme
- Cookin' Canuck

Bacon Popcorn
- Buns in My Oven

Chocolate Bark with Bacon and Walnuts
- The Waspy Redhead

Bacon Macaroni and Cheese
- Lola Cooks

Bon Appetit!


stuffycheaks said...

forget about the wave of truffled popcorn, bacon sounds so much better

Cookin' Canuck said...

Thanks so much for including me in your bacon line-up. I'm a bacon lover, so will have to check out some of the other recipes.

pleasurepalate said...

stuffycheaks: I know, huh? The bacon popcorn totally got my attention. :)

Cookin' Canuck: You're so welcome. You always have really awesome recipes on your blog. :)