Friday, August 01, 2008

Shhh...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Cheating on My Own Blog!


...but don't worry, I'm cheating on my own blog by contributing content to another blog, specifically, the Menuism Blog. So check it out when you get a chance. The type of stuff I'll blog about there is still related to food, restaurants, etc., but they're different in that my blog posts will not be restaurant reviews. So far, I've written the following and there's more to come, so stay tuned!

The Art of Being a Phoodie
The Ins and Outs of the Kitchen Hiearchy
Korean Food Primer

While you're at it, check out Menuism.com. It's a fairly new site that focuses on user-contributed restaurant reviews. You won't see dry cleaning, automotive, hair salon, etc. reviews there. It's just about the food. If you join, be sure to add me as a friend. I'm also the new Community Manager, so I can also answer questions about the site and anything else you need to know to help you get started. Ok, back to my regular bloggin! :)

No comments: