Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm in the Mood for Dim Sum

I'm in the mood for dim sum! So let's share a delicious dish together.
Does anything below catch your fancy?


"Dim Sum of the Month Club" at Elite
Chicken Feet from Elite in Monterey Park, CA


"Dim Sum of the Month Club" at Elite
BBQ Pork Buns from Elite in Monterey Park, CA


"Dim Sum of the Month Club" at Elite
Home Style Pancake from Elite in Monterey Park, CA


"Dim Sum of the Month Club" at Happy Harbor
Glutinous Bitter Melon Rice Balls with Black Bean Paste from Happy Harbor in Rowland Heights



"Dim Sum of the Month Club" at Elite
Sweet Great Fruit Flavor Cake from Elite in Monterey Park, CA

To check out my Flickr Photos (foodie and otherwise), please click here!

2 comments:

Banana Wonder said...

I want it all! (even the chicken feet!). Thanks for pumping me up for a soon to be dim sum cherry popping

WineGrrl said...

I think it is wishful thinking, but I want it all even though my belly is still protesting from last weekend, lol!