Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm In the Mood For Noodles

I'm in the mood for noodles! So let's share a plateful together.
Does anything below catch your fancy?

Pansit Bihon
(rice noodles stir-fried with vegetables and meat)
from Magic Wok in Artesia, CA.



Shanghai Style Fried Flat Noodles
from Green Village in San Gabriel, CA (Now Closed)


Taiwanese Stir-Fry Noodles
from Pa Pa Walk in San Gabriel, CA



Flat Noodles with Duck
from Ruen Pair in Hollywood, CA


Shanghai Chow Mein
from Chang's Garden in Arcadia, CA



To check out my Flickr Photos (foodie and otherwise), please click here!


3 comments:

weezermonkey said...

All of it catches my fancy! :)

Kung Food Panda said...

Even though I just ate, they ALL look great!

-Danny

pleasurepalate said...

WM and Danny: Thanks for the comments. I'm actually still full from dinner, but if I had even a little bowl of pansit in front of me, I may not be able to resist. :)